You’re coming to Dubrovnik but have no idea what to do and what to see?
Among other things, the Dubrovnik Card provides a handy guide brochure tailored just for you. The booklet includes a map of Dubrovnik and the surrounding region, a brief history of Dubrovnik, and images and descriptions of the most important cultural and historical attractions in Old Town Dubrovnik.
Believe us: the Dubrovnik Card is your perfect travel companion if you’re visiting our beautiful city! It’s a must-buy item that will, in the end, save you a lot of money.
That said, Dubrovnik does have a reputation of being an expensive city, but purchasing this Card is one of the options to cut the expense of your trip.
The Dubrovnik Card is a combined ticket that covers the not-so-cheap access to the City Walls as well as many other sites and museums.
Why should I buy the Dubrovnik Card?
So, here is the catch: The price of the ticket for the City Walls is the same as the price of the 1-Day Dubrovnik Card!
In other words, for the same price, you get not just the City Walls pass but also public transport, entries to museums, historical sites, and discounts on excursions and restaurants.
The City of Dubrovnik designed this unique card so its guests and visitors can save both time and money.
Additionally, this card unlocks a plethora of savings options and ensures that you have access to numerous discounts and surprises.
You may purchase one of three types of cards in Dubrovnik, depending on the length of your stay. Therefore, you have a 1-Day, 3-Day, or 7-Day Card.
The 1-Day Dubrovnik Card is a special pass that grants access to 9 cultural-historical landmarks, which are among Dubrovnik’s most popular attractions. The 3-Day and 7-Day Card grant access to 10 cultural-historical landmarks, 9 main Dubrovnik attractions, and 1 museum in Cavtat.
Moreover, when you buy a Dubrovnik Card, you will receive a bus card that is valid for use of public transportation across the whole city of Dubrovnik. The local bus tickets are very helpful, especially if you are staying at one of the hotels in Lapad, Babin Kuk, or Gruž. If you buy a 3 – Day or 7 – Day Card you’ll get coupons for suburban trips too. This simply allows you quicker and faster movement within the city. While you’re in Dubrovnik, you’ll want to save time so you can enjoy other things.
You can check full inclusions and prices here.
Where can I buy it?
– Tourist board office PILE Brsalje 5, Dubrovnik
– Tourist board office GRUŽ Obala Ivana Pavla II 1, Dubrovnik
– ŽUPA DUBROVAČKA Tourist Information office Šetalište dr. Franje Tuđmana 7, Mlini
– KONAVLE Tourist Information office Zidine 6, Cavtat
– Libertas Pile, Brsalje 5
– Cultural – historical Museum, Pred Dvorom 3
– Ethnographic Museum Rupe, Od Rupa 3
– Maritime Museum, Tvrđava Sv. Ivana
– Marin Držić House, Široka 7
– Dulčić, Masle, pulitika Gallery, Držićeva poljana 1
– Museum of Modern Art Dubrovnik, Put Frana Supila 23
– TIC Dubrovnik d.o.o., Placa 21
– Globtur d.o.o., Placa 17
– Perla Adriatica, Frana Supila 2
– Nautika d.o.o, (souvenir shop Dubravka ), Brsalje 1
You can also buy it in the hotels listed below:
– Lero, Put Iva Vojnovića 14
– Berkley, Sv Križa 10b
– Kompas, Kardinala Stepinca 21
– Rixos Premium Dubrovnik, Liechtensteinov put 3
– Adria, Radnička ulica 46
– Dubrovnik Palace , Masarykov put 20
– Grand Hotel Park, Šetalište K.Zvonimira 39
For more fresh travel news and tips, we invite you to visit this page where we post regularly!
If you need any help with itinerary planning, get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’ll be more than happy to lend a hand!