Unveil the secrets locked inside the walls of the old town and join us for a journey of legends and curiosities through a maze of narrow streets and small squares beyond the usual tourist paths where fascinating views will open up to you in an unexpected way. Chose the time when the tour fits you best. Our recommendations are early in the morning or later in the afternoon because of the heat and crowds.
Discover today’s life of citizens living within the walls of Dubrovnik’s old town. Experience the spirit of the past wrapped up in the present with your local guide. All this is illustrated by interesting stories, legends and curiosities of Dubrovnik and the history of the several centuries-old Republic of Ragusa.
During your walking tour refresh yourself with a homemade gelato in typical local ice-cream shop.
- Local taxes
- Local, professional, licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
- Drop off; if you would like to be dropped off, contact us in advance for price info
How to recognise Dubrovnik Tours guides?
1. Amerling fountain, Brsalje square
We meet at Amerling fountain, outside of the old town walls, close to Dubravka gift shop and Dubravka restaurant. Our guide will have a blue umbrella as a sign of recognition. Once you come to the meeting place and find the guide, your stroll down the old town streets will begin. The tour last for 2h and it finishes in the old town as well.
2. Old Town
Inside the Old town of Dubrovnik you will explore following locations:
- Old Town – stone, shiny streets
- Stradun – the main street of Dubrovnik
- Saviour Church – beautiful 16th century church, one of a few original sights in the old town
- Church of Saint Blaise – Dubrovnik’s patron saint is St Blaise
- Orlando Column – covered for protection, he’s more than 600 years old
- Farmer’s market
Besides those monumental locations our guides will give you insight to more locations beyond this list 🙂
3. Final stop of the tour
At the end of the tour, once we’re done exploring all sights of our private Dubrovnik Walking Tour, we’ll depart at Old town and leave you to explore the city streets.
We will meet you at this location for the start of the tour.
We offer pick up and drop off service per request.
Please contact us on our phone for any information and arrangements.
- +385 98 936 7543
- +385 98 163 3763
- +385 98 947 1912
Viber and Whats app supported.