At first glance, Dubrovnik seems like a small town that can be explored on foot in practically half a day. However, the truth is that old Ragusa has many more secrets just waiting for you to reveal them. Once you decide to take a closer look to what was actually going on in the Middle Ages, and all the way up to recent history, it is very important to set your own pace and to find a guide who will be your compass as you explore the shiny limestone streets. Learning about medieval Dubrovnik’s history is like putting puzzle pieces together to create a complete picture for yourself. It is all about the stories, legends, curiosities and the city’s visionary government that have made us to be the people we are today. Explore the Island of Lokrum, it’s secret forest and relax on the beach with the most beautiful view of Dubrovnik.
- Local taxes
- Local, professional, licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to the island Lokrum
- Pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
- Drop off; if you would like to be dropped off, contact us in advance for price info
How to recognise Dubrovnik Tours guides?
1. Amerling fountain, Brsalje square
We meet at Amerling fountain, outside of the old town walls, close to Dubravka gift shop and Dubravka restaurant. Our guide will have a blue umbrella as a sign of recognition. Once you come to the meeting place and find the guide, your stroll down the old town streets will begin. The tour lasts for 3h and it finishes at the island Lokrum.
2. Old Town
Inside the Old town of Dubrovnik you will explore following locations:
- Old Town – stone, shiny streets
- Stradun – the main street of Dubrovnik
- Saviour Church – beautiful 16th century church, one of a few original sights in the old town
- Church of Saint Blaise – Dubrovnik’s patron saint is St Blaise
- Orlando Column – covered for protection, he’s more than 600 years old
- Farmer’s market
Besides those monumental locations our guides will give you insight to more locations beyond this list
3. Lokrum Island Botanical Gardens
We get to Lokrum by ferry, it takes about 15 minutes in one direction by boat. Amazing, lush, supreme Lokrum island which was serving as City of Qarth in Game of Thrones. For every GOT fan the absolute highlight is hidden on that little island – the Iron Throne, where you will make unforgettable pictures as The Ruler of The 7 Kingdoms.
4. Final stop of the tour
At the end of the tour, once we’re done exploring all sights, you will get to enjoy the island, have a swim and/or take photos with the peacocks and the natural beauties of the island itself. Your guide will give you all the necessary information that you need to return back to the coast.
We will meet you at this location for the start of the tour.
We offer pick up and drop off service per request.
Please contact us on our phone for any information and arrangements.
- +385 98 936 7543
- +385 98 163 3763
- +385 98 947 1912
Viber and Whats app supported.